Hi. Just giving a quick update.
Had my new Dermatology appt. today which was brought forward from the beginning of May!
Was told that there was no new inflammation on my scalp and advised to stop using the Dermovate for a couple of months. If any symptoms start again, then I can restart the Dermovate again.
The Dermatologist has suggested a couple of websites where I can get more information, but apart from that nothing else. I will be sent a follow up appt. but may have to wait until 2019 for it!
I am hoping that my hair loss is slowing down and am keeping positive about it all, as there are people a lot worse off than me.
Would like to hear from anyone else who has used Dermovate and what their experience of it.